Values and Ethical Beliefs
We believe that supporting the child's caregivers and making substantial improvements in lifelong learning, behavior, and health are absolutely essential for a thriving family that will help all children reach their full potential.
We want to provide parents and care givers with the tools to help them become aware of their parenting style, discover the kind of parents they want to be, and, most importantly, guide them how to embrace it. “When caregivers are sensitive and responsive to a young child’s signals and needs, they provide an environment rich in serve and return experiences.
We are guided by these principles and beliefs:
• As professionals, we are responsible for adding value to Children's Lifetime and contributing to the ethical success of this organization. We accept professional responsibility for our individual decisions
• Respect the uniqueness and intrinsic worth of every individual.
• Treat people with dignity, respect and compassion to foster a trusting environment free of , intimidation, and unlawful discrimination.
• Adhere to the highest standards of ethical and professional behavior.
• Strive to achieve the highest levels of service, performance and social responsibility as we grow.